Are you craving a healthy snack? Here’s an easy recipe into making a delicious apple crumble. No sugar necessary. However, if you want it a little sweeter then go ahead and add some sugar according to your taste. If you are going gluten-free then substitute with almond flour instead of regular wheat flour. You can make it individually or a whole bowl. Go crazy!
By Roxanne Reyes
Pan (8″ x 8″)
4 Apples of your choice (use 1 apple for individual size)
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 cup flour (use almond flour if you’re going gluten free)
1/2 tsp. salt
- Cut off apple skin and then cut apples into bite size pieces and place it in the bowl or pan
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. brown sugar and mix (optional)
- Mix in cinnamon and salt with the apples
- In a separate bowl mix flour and butter together with your hands by crumbling the butter with the flour. Then put flour and butter on apples.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 350 degrees until the top is golden brown for 30-40 minutes.
- Check around 30 minutes to avoid burning.